Every day you hold a product from MENSHEN in your hands. Whether it’s personal care, cleaning products or food – we are one of the world’s leading suppliers of brand manufacturers in the development and production of plastic packaging. With a competent and dedicated team as well as state-of-the-art production facilities, we can look back on more than 50 years of experience in the field of plastics technology. For us, the future is not only a challenge, but a permanent drive for positive change.
As a manufacturer of plastic closures, we see ourselves with our innovations as part of a sustainable packaging industry. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Sauerland region and have a high recreational value – we employ more than 1,400 people at our locations in Europe, North and South America and Asia. As a family-owned company, we offer a wide range of opportunities for professional development.
In the context of filling the position, we are looking for you to start as soon as possib
Key Account Manager (m/f/d) for the sales department
You have come to the right place at MENSHEN because:
- You appreciate a family working atmosphere.
- You would like to develop personally.
- we offer you plenty of room to implement your own ideas.
- You would like to work together as a team to develop a wide range of topics and optimize processes.
- short communication channels and flat hierarchies are important to you.
- You value independent and committed work in a team.
In addition, MENSHEN offers the following benefits:
- a permanent employment contract
- Training in different areas of the company
- Performance-related pay, company pension scheme, vacation and Christmas bonuses
- Flexible and fair working hours
- Possibility of mobile working
- Parking spaces for employee
Your tasks as Key Account Manager (m/f/d):
- First point of contact for key customers in the chemicals sector
- Implementation of sales and segment strategies in close coordination with Business Development
- Responsibility for the development of key customers in terms of sales, portfolio, profitability and growth
- Coordination of all customer activities in the area of responsibility
- Coordination and successful launch of new projects
- Supporting the development and launch of new products, taking into account business unit and marketing strategies
- Development of key account plans to evaluate sales potentials
- Implementation of pricing strategies and negotiation of long-term, high-yield purchase agreements
- Completed training with appropriate further education, e.g. master craftsman (m/f/d) or technician (m/f/d) and/or studies in the field of mechanical engineering, plastics technology or rubber technology
- Several years of experience in sales, preferably with a technical background
- Knowledge of injection molding desirable
- Experience in the consumer goods industry, or in the area of chemical products and/or pharmaceutical products is an advantage
- Absolute customer orientation with simultaneous focus on the success of the company
- Very good negotiation and communication skills
- Very good English and German language skills (at least level B1)
- Ability to work under pressure and resilience in a fast moving market
- Independent, analytical and goal-oriented approach to work
- Passionate and success hungry personality
Please send your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV, references) by e-mail to email@example.com.
Please let us know your current period of notice and your salary expectations.
For further information please contact our personnel manager Mrs. Monika Nork-Bobel at 02721/518-0. We look forward to hearing from you!